These past few days, I keep hearing news about death..
Relatives, friend's family member, an innocent school girl, an unlucky motorist.. Anyone at all..
I saw an accident yesterday..
The body was covered with white cloth, so I guess you know what happened to that person..
:\
I don't want to make this post sound so morbid but it really had me thinking how cheap life is..
People think death is scaryyy..
I wonder why..
Haha..
I think so too.. But why? I don't know.
:P
I'm not afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens..
But it's unavoidable, huh?
People come and go for a reason..
If your time hasn't come, not even a doctor or a murderer can kill you..
.
Death may sometimes be a good thing..
Apart from losing someone you truly madly deeply love, that person will be in a better place..
Cause, Earth is hell.. It's the planet of EVIL...
You just gotta be tough..
:D
.
Till then,
When one door of happiness closes, another opens but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
.
.
p.s My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy..
I can't figure it out.. What am I doing right?
:P
I saw an accident yesterday..
The body was covered with white cloth, so I guess you know what happened to that person..
:\
I don't want to make this post sound so morbid but it really had me thinking how cheap life is..
People think death is scaryyy..
I wonder why..
Haha..
I think so too.. But why? I don't know.
:P
I'm not afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens..
But it's unavoidable, huh?
People come and go for a reason..
If your time hasn't come, not even a doctor or a murderer can kill you..
.
Death may sometimes be a good thing..
Apart from losing someone you truly madly deeply love, that person will be in a better place..
Cause, Earth is hell.. It's the planet of EVIL...
You just gotta be tough..
:D
.
Till then,
When one door of happiness closes, another opens but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
..
p.s My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy..
I can't figure it out.. What am I doing right?
:P
No comments:
Post a Comment