February 27, 2011

#5 a time you thought about ending your life.

Today is day 6.. 
This was suppose to be yesterday's post but I didn't blog yesterday.. :D
So anyways, back to the title.......
I NEVER THOUGHT OF ENDING MY LIFE BEFORE..
Haha.. 
No matter how bad my life may be at some point, I won't..
Oh there was once I wanted to runaway to a place far far away.. XD But that's just all..
Not gonna end my life..
Cause if it's not your time to go, no matter how you plan to end your life, you won't die..
So, I shall die when my time is up..
:D
_______________________________________________________

I watched Sanctum yesterday..
Once again, another job well done for James Cameron..
First, Titanic, then Avatar and now this..
:D
I cried T_____T like real bad at one or two scenes..
People kept dying..
:((


Till then,
I don't live to cheer you up..
You don't want to be happy, it's non of my business..
I give up :D :D


p.s Cause you face the crowd to play their game.

No comments: