1 I love my family and friends. I'm afraid they would stop loving me and without them I'm nothing :D
2 If I am into something, I would give my whole self into it.
3 I love to leave my initials everywhere.
4 It just bugs me so bad when some place is not clean, I may not clean that instant, but when I do, the whole house is going to be washed out!
5 I have an over sensitive nose, which is quite annoying to people around me.
5 I have an over sensitive nose, which is quite annoying to people around me.
6 I suck at making decisions, I always thinks too much. Like srsly toooo much.
7 I babble, bullshit and talk non stop. I love to talk. :P
8 I used to read a lot as a child, but slowly as i grew older my handphone and computer replaced my books. I'm trying to gain back my momentum to read. :D
9 I cant function without music. Music helps me to express myself,it controls my mood and emotion. Certain songs reminds me of specific people.
10 I'm scared of pain, i'm afraid of getting hurt
11 As a child I wanted to grow up so fast, i wanted to be 21, i wanted to fall in love, but i hope time can just stop here this moment, Forever.
12 I like creating silly random words and forgetting them the next minute.
13 I despise people who lie to me, cause you know what, by trying to protect me, you hurt me even more. You broke my trust.
14 I thought I knew what's love, I thought I seen it all, I thought I felt it all. But i never did realise how wrong i was and i think i'm learning right now (:
15 I'm envious of my parents' relationship that I wonder at times if ill ever get married. I think no one in their right mind would even actually propose to me :'(
16 I am quite wild and most of the time out of control, if you're not patient enough you'll get annoyed.
17 I like melons. I dislike berries. :D
18 I LOVE NUMBER EIGHTEEN! :)
19 I have a huge phobia for clowns, cockroaches, needles, giant fishes, ghost and darkness :S
20 I daydream very very often. My mind will be filled with many many stuffs, and the next minute, BLANK.
21 I have a band named PIER 21. And I love them!
22 I actually like Mathematics. :)
23 I really love nature, especially animals. I feel at peace looking at them. They do not face much problems like humans. :\
24 I've broken my bone once. Sprained and twisted many times, had stitches once. I'm very careless. :)
25 I enjoy talking with my mouth full (it's very challenging).
26 I appreciate real people more than nice people.
27 I have never paid for a haircut.
28 I miss people very easily. Which is sometimes a bad thing.
29 When I’m taking notes, I want it SUPER neat and with a lot of cartoons and bright colors! I love colours.

No comments:
Post a Comment