Religion is a mythology that poisons the mind..
And it's up to you whether or not you want to believe..
God is good..
:)
Religion is a very wide topic..
People don't get their morality from their religion, even if they believe they do..
It comes hardwired into our brains..
I don't know what happens when we die, I believe it's possible we somehow slip into a different dimension, but we know that our body decomposes, right?
HAHA.
Well, actually I can't judge any religions..
There is no way to know which is right or wrong. Not until you die..
Or at least, that's my theory..
Or at least, that's my theory..
Heee :D
Everyone think differently.
.
Till then,
I'm disappointed, but I'm not going to run around and head-butt somebody.
.
.
p.s Have you ever thought that somehow, I'll eventually find it out? You can't hide for long, yoow.
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment