February 24, 2011

#3 your views on drugs and alcohols

Firstly, I do not like to drink alcohol..
Not even a bit..
Even though the legal drinking age is 21, I don't think I will start drinking alcohol even at that age..
I just don't really like the taste and smell of alcohol..
Maybe in the future, I'll just gonna be a social drinker..
HAHA! No alcohol in large amounts!
Another reason I don't like alcohols is because it can really make you look stupid..
When you're drunk you tend to do stupid or embarrassing things, like throwing up or peeing on themselves..
Eww~~! 
:S
Drinking also gives people bad breath, and no one enjoys a hangover..
.
Alcohols are considered drugs right??
HAHA.
As much as I hate alcohols, I hate drugs even more!
:D
 It destroys your life..
Look at Lindsay Lohan.. She's not exactly having the time of her life..
So everyone, don't do drugs!
:P
.
.
Till then,
I finally pass my driving test.. Just waiting to get my driving license!
Yay!
.
.
p.s Cause you say stuff that could make me happy, when no one else could..

No comments: