Okay in 10 years time, I'll be 28 years old..
Where would I like to be?
Hmmm..
By that time, I'll be done with college and maybe have a firm and highly paid career..
I still want to be surrounded by the same good company..
Hopefully in less than 10 years I can be financially independent too..
I just hope that ten years from now I’ll be HAPPY!!
:D :D
I would love to see myself get married or maybe attached to a wonderful and lovely man..
It’s a nice thought, you know?
I love the thought of marriage.. It's a happy feeling!
:D
Having a husband, living together, and starting to raise a family!
Even if that doesn’t happen 10 years from now, I know for a fact that I’ll be happy with my family and friends..
A boyfriend/husband is just a plus only if I'm lucky to find the right man..
Oh well, I have a dream and I'll make it real..
:)
Oh well, I have a dream and I'll make it real..
:)
Live bigger.
__________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________
So I had lunch with Shirinnah and Aileen at this cute place in Melaka called T-bowl..
As funny as it may sound, it's a restaurant with a toilet bowl concept..
Don't mind me being a lil "late" cause I live in Melaka and I got to know there are a few branches already in KL and some other places..
Oh wow, can't help it.. Melaka is a very very developed state!
Anyhooooooo,
The main entrance was very inviting.. I dunno why..
HAHA. It is shaped like a toilet bowl cover..
HAHA!
.
The tables there are all sinks covered with a piece of glass..
.
The food served was in a bowl.. A toilet bowl.. XD
.
I don't know what is this called.. But I call it the "pee hole" where they serve drinks..
:P
.
They also serve soup in a bath tub.. Which was super cute!
LOL..
.
This was the dessert.. It's chocolate ice cream..
Look like shit huh??
^____^
I had to rush like mad.. And for those who know me well, I'm not a fast eater..
Probably always the slowest (or 2nd slowest)..
Heee.. We had to rush because Aileen's lunch break was over and she had to go back to work!
:(
She went in 15 minutes late though.. Partially my fault..
Sorry babe!
Good thing nothing happened..
:D
:D
ipityher.
.
.
Till then,
Where I’d like to be in 10 years? Continuing on the road to happiness.
.
p.s I just wish uncertainty didn’t scare me as much as it does.









No comments:
Post a Comment