I woke up at 6.30 AM this morning... for WORK.
-________-
I went back to sleep few minutes later and end up waking up at 6.50AM and before I knew it, I was late and all of them were waiting for me there already..
Sorry guys, especially Shirinnah and Aileen!
:D
The 3 of us 'ran away' from work at 2PM..
The actual time we finished work was suppose to be 5PM..
We left 3 hours earlier..
Hahaha..
We told them we had something important to attend to..
But seriously, I was tired and sleeepy..
So, I really wanted to leave..
And we went for a movie after that..
Just to relaxxx..
^_____^
We went to watch Shaolin..
It was in Cantonese but nevertheless, it was a good movie..
I didn't really know the language, but thank god there was English subtitles..
I think I'm getting a bit "soft-hearted" already cause this is the first movie that got me tearing up..
T__T
But Shirinnah was sobbingher lungs out next to me.. HAHA!
The show was about betrayal and conflicts due to greed in the olden days..
And martial arts, and wisdom, and religion.... and...... others..
I'm not a fan of all these 'olden days' shows.. But I recommend you to watch this movie if you have nothing to do during Chinese New Year.
Enjoy the show and repent if u had done bad things before..
Haha..
:D
.
.
Till then,
28th of Jan was one of my luckiest day evahh!
:D
.
p.s Happiness will find me, leave the past behind me.. A whole new world is waiting, it's mine for the taking.
I know i can make it, today my life begins.
For real.
I went back to sleep few minutes later and end up waking up at 6.50AM and before I knew it, I was late and all of them were waiting for me there already..
Sorry guys, especially Shirinnah and Aileen!
:D
The 3 of us 'ran away' from work at 2PM..
The actual time we finished work was suppose to be 5PM..
We left 3 hours earlier..
Hahaha..
We told them we had something important to attend to..
But seriously, I was tired and sleeepy..
So, I really wanted to leave..
And we went for a movie after that..
Just to relaxxx..
^_____^
We went to watch Shaolin..
It was in Cantonese but nevertheless, it was a good movie..
I didn't really know the language, but thank god there was English subtitles..
I think I'm getting a bit "soft-hearted" already cause this is the first movie that got me tearing up..
T__T
But Shirinnah was sobbing
The show was about betrayal and conflicts due to greed in the olden days..
And martial arts, and wisdom, and religion.... and...... others..
I'm not a fan of all these 'olden days' shows.. But I recommend you to watch this movie if you have nothing to do during Chinese New Year.Enjoy the show and repent if u had done bad things before..
Haha..
:D
.
.
Till then,
28th of Jan was one of my luckiest day evahh!
:D
.
p.s Happiness will find me, leave the past behind me.. A whole new world is waiting, it's mine for the taking.
I know i can make it, today my life begins.
For real.
No comments:
Post a Comment