Two days ago, Hatten Square had their grand opening..
And there were many activities held on that day..
Best thing was, Mac City was giving out Apple products ata cheap price RM1.28..
But they were only for lucky people whose name got picked..
And I'm proud to say I was one of them..
TWO Ipod Shuffle-s in a day..
How awesome is that??
:D
We took pictures and I met JiaYing, who I have not seen for a long time..
Random, sorry :D
.


The people.
.

Love.Love.Love
.

Shirinnah's and mine. Friendship band and lucky charm~!
.

:D
.
.
It's raining the whole day today..
Until now, the rain haven't stopped..
:(
Is it just me or when it rains, people tend to get moody?
Hung out with Aileen, Lotte and MayZee today at DP..
Met my Yong hubby and YuinKei there too..
Later in the evening, LuEe came to meet us..
XD
Did not bring the camera, so yea..
No pictures for today..
.
.
Till then,
People are people, and sometimes we change our minds.
.
p.s Singing in the rain is a glorious feeling and I'm happy again. I'm laughing at clouds. So dark up above, the Sun is in my heart..
And i'm ready for love.
Best thing was, Mac City was giving out Apple products at
But they were only for lucky people whose name got picked..
And I'm proud to say I was one of them..
TWO Ipod Shuffle-s in a day..
How awesome is that??
:D
We took pictures and I met JiaYing, who I have not seen for a long time..
.


The people.
.

Love.Love.Love
.

Shirinnah's and mine. Friendship band and lucky charm~!
.

:D
.
.
It's raining the whole day today..
Until now, the rain haven't stopped..
:(
Is it just me or when it rains, people tend to get moody?
Hung out with Aileen, Lotte and MayZee today at DP..
Met my Yong hubby and YuinKei there too..
Later in the evening, LuEe came to meet us..
XD
Did not bring the camera, so yea..
No pictures for today..
.
.
Till then,
People are people, and sometimes we change our minds.
.
p.s Singing in the rain is a glorious feeling and I'm happy again. I'm laughing at clouds. So dark up above, the Sun is in my heart..
And i'm ready for love.
No comments:
Post a Comment