February 1, 2011

Hello February!

Today is the first day of February..
I spent it well :D
Yay!
Went shopping with Kah Sing, Shirinnah and the SISTAHHHSSSS..
They're all certified shopaholic, srsly..
After walking in every shop, they're sure to come out with a bag or two in their hands..
Haha..
I went and watch Homecoming..
It was a kinda funny show about Chinese New Year Eve and family reunions..
:)
Not bad.. Funny and touching at the same time..
Haha..
.
.
Shirinnah followed me home for dinner and we talked for a while after that..
She's leaving Melaka tomorrow and I'm leaving the day after..
:D
We were discussing on our 'Things to bring' list..
Trust me, it always helps!
Haha.
But until now, I haven't started packing and I'll be in Penang in less than 48 hours time..
:\
I'm no good for last minute packing..
So, I should really get started ASAP..
.
.
Till then,ANDI just did.
:D
.
.
p.s YOU MAKE ME SMILE :)

No comments: