January 27, 2011

Hot and cold.

Today was indeed an awesome day spent with Shirinnah and the lazy bum, Sha-maine..
We went DP to visit some friends working there..
And to kill time obviously..
Then we made some last minute decisions to go swim at EQ..
Hahaha..
First we were workers, now we're guests there..
:D
We sneaked into the ladies spa after swimming.. (which were not allowed to, actually)
I was pretty surprised by the facilities there..
Cause compared to the kitchen, it was heaven and hell..
No offense to anyone heeee.
Pictures will be up soon..
I'm too lazy to upload it right now..More on facebook..
.
I have driving tomorrow morning at 7.30 AM..
-_____________-
SPOILER TO THE MAX.
.
.
Till then,
I'm not angry. I swear. Just wanted some people to know thatPlease and thank you :D
I'll love you for that.. Hahaha..
.
.
p.s Life is easy actually. Forget people you hate. Stay tuned to people you love. Meet new people..

No comments: