I'm proud to say I did not step a foot out of my house today. Not at all!
LOL
Lu Ee came over and we had a movie marathon..
That's cause the genius, Sha-maine, spent all her money buying DVDs.
Three movies in a row..
What's missing were popcorns..
But well, chocolates and ice cream will do..
:P
I feel restless right now..
I've spent my whole day sitting and lying down on the couch for god knows how long..
Haha.
LuEe, we officially have no life.
.
.
I miss school already..
Few years back when I'm still in hell-hole, I hope I would leave school..
But now..
School is much more interesting than staying at home and being a potato couch all day long..
:\
.
.
Days have past and you're just another memories that'll stay in me..
I'm a stronger person now.
I didn't crumble like how you thought I would.

.
.
Till then,
I'll be back for another post in a while!
Important post coming soon.
:D
.
.
p.s Cause I need time. My heart is numb, so while I'm still healing just try and have a little patience.
LOL
Lu Ee came over and we had a movie marathon..
That's cause the genius, Sha-maine, spent all her money buying DVDs.
Three movies in a row..
What's missing were popcorns..
But well, chocolates and ice cream will do..
:P
I feel restless right now..
I've spent my whole day sitting and lying down on the couch for god knows how long..
Haha.
LuEe, we officially have no life.
.
.
I miss school already..
Few years back when I'm still in hell-hole, I hope I would leave school..
But now..
School is much more interesting than staying at home and being a potato couch all day long..
:\
.
.
Days have past and you're just another memories that'll stay in me..
I'm a stronger person now.
I didn't crumble like how you thought I would.

.
.
Till then,
I'll be back for another post in a while!
Important post coming soon.
:D
.
.
p.s Cause I need time. My heart is numb, so while I'm still healing just try and have a little patience.
No comments:
Post a Comment