January 11, 2011

It keeps getting better.

Hi all!
Guess what??
I got my first "pay" last week!
It was for our last performance..
We just sang few songs and each of us got quite a lot of money!!
I'm super duper happyyyyy!
:D
.
I worked at the banquet dept of Equatorial Hotel on Sunday night with LuEe, Aileen and Sammy..
Haha..
It was my first day working..
I wouldn't say that was working actually..
Maybe just helping out but getting paid?
:P
It was uber tiring..
But fun and something new lah..
LOL.
At least I make good use of my life right?
Mum and Dad, are you proud of me?
:D :D
Since Day 1 of my holidays, they have fun asking me to make good use of my time and not waste my holidays doing absolutely nothing..
So I didn't.
.
.
Till then,
I wanna be a billionare... so freaking bad.
.
p.s Beijingggg 我来了!! :D

No comments: