January 11, 2011

TO MY BELOVED JENN,

To this woman down here,
Photobucket
CHEE JENN YI!!!
It's your birthday today!!
It's not my big day.. But it sure is a super important day for me!
I've known you since we were like what, 9 years old?
Our parents knew each other even before we're in this world..
We've been friends for almost 10 years..
From primary school right up to secondary school..
Photobucket
Never thought our friendship would blossom this much..
But we're best friends now.
Through thick or thin.
Photobucket
We have been best friends together in sunshine and in shade.
Photobucket
You were my class partner for two years..
Never bored of listening to my problems..
Always there to lend an ear and a shoulder to cry on..
Photobucket
.
Yes we are best friends and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter.
I wouldn't mind reading the back half of the paper while you read the front.
We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often.
I don't want to lose this happy space where I have found an awesome friend like you.
This is a brand new year.
No more waking up early every morning to meet up in school and listen to each other's rants..
Be strong always and good luck in your future!
Don't miss my loudness and annoyances because I'll still be here whenever and wherever you need me!
:D
Best Friends Pictures, Images and Photos
.
p.s I used to think 'best friends' were only for school children. Let's make a promise that YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND NOW AND ALWAYS.

No comments: