Helloooo again!
I'm back before you know it..
XD
Hehehe..
Threee weeks until SPM..
I'm gonna countdown to every post..
So, don't mind me!
:D
.
.
.
I really need a break!!
Reading and memorizing and understanding and referring to books is very tiring..
And most importantly, BORINGGG!
:(
The school keeps giving us papers!
Every subject!
I don't even have time to complete one and then, another one comes!
T__________T
That's a life of a last minute studying student..
Till then.
.
.
p.s A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book.
I'm back before you know it..
XD
Hehehe..
Threee weeks until SPM..
I'm gonna countdown to every post..
So, don't mind me!
:D
.
.
.
I really need a break!!
Reading and memorizing and understanding and referring to books is very tiring..
And most importantly, BORINGGG!
:(
The school keeps giving us papers!
Every subject!
I don't even have time to complete one and then, another one comes!
T__________T
That's a life of a last minute studying student..
Till then.
.
.
p.s A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book.
No comments:
Post a Comment