24 DAYS TO HORRORR!!!!!
: /
Sorry to have such a mood-spoiling introduction..
Cause I need to remind myself that SPM is getting nearer and nearer..
I have to buck up!
And not secretly go online when my parents are away..
Eg. NOW.
XD
But anyways!
Here's just an update..
My class party last Saturday was a success..
Thank you everyone who came and supported it!
:D
.
.
October is coming to an end..
And most of my tuitions are coming to an end.. (JOY! :D)
It means.. LESS GOING OUT.. More staying in to study..
Hahaha..
Till then.
x
x
x
p.s I don't wanna say goodbye to you cause you made a difference in my life..
But now, I don't know where did ourfriendship sisterhood go already. Maybe it doesn't exist in your life anymore.. Just so you know, it's still in mine :)
: /
Sorry to have such a mood-spoiling introduction..
Cause I need to remind myself that SPM is getting nearer and nearer..
I have to buck up!
And not secretly go online when my parents are away..
Eg. NOW.
XD
But anyways!
Here's just an update..
My class party last Saturday was a success..
Thank you everyone who came and supported it!
:D
.
.
October is coming to an end..
And most of my tuitions are coming to an end.. (JOY! :D)
It means.. LESS GOING OUT.. More staying in to study..
Hahaha..
Till then.
x
x
x
p.s I don't wanna say goodbye to you cause you made a difference in my life..
But now, I don't know where did our
No comments:
Post a Comment