God, I'm getting a teeny weeny sick of waiting..
I'm being impatient already..
I keep thinking of all those stuffs waiting for me after SPM!!!
AHHH~!
Seriously one of my longest free period evahh!
:D
Cause my classes only start at JUNE!
So yea, i'll be useless and non-productive for the first 5 months of next year!
YAY!!!
Can't wait. Can't wait!
.
.
*slaps myself*
Okay now back to reality..
Back to the boring books..
Till then.
ME LOVE YOU ALL BANYAK BANYAK.
Hehehe..
.
.
p.s Cause you keep on "flying kite" and I've gotten a tad bit annoyed with that. Live up to you words, pleeeeease?
I'm being impatient already..
I keep thinking of all those stuffs waiting for me after SPM!!!
AHHH~!
Seriously one of my longest free period evahh!
:D
Cause my classes only start at JUNE!
So yea, i'll be useless and non-productive for the first 5 months of next year!
YAY!!!
Can't wait. Can't wait!
.
.
*slaps myself*
Okay now back to reality..
Back to the boring books..
Till then.
ME LOVE YOU ALL BANYAK BANYAK.
Hehehe..
.
.
p.s Cause you keep on "flying kite" and I've gotten a tad bit annoyed with that. Live up to you words, pleeeeease?
No comments:
Post a Comment