Pick one, would you join the exclusives' group?
Just to be famous and well-known around society..
Or would you join the humble group?
Just to have more friends and a low identity..
For me, I think mixing with the humble and friendly people are better..
Unlike someone, who tries sooo fuckin' hard to fit in..
Well, I know of this person, who not only tell lies and manipulate her words..
She fakes her test & exam results just so that people around her would think she's great..
Not forgetting, shows off about her love life..
Come on!
I know some of you might be thinking, it's none of my business to bother about what other people want to say..
BUT, I pity her friends, those who look high upon her..
Issit that bad to just admit your results?
After all, that's your hard work..
Why are people so manipulative nowadays?
Just wait for your true colours to come out..
You'll regret lying all these while..
p.s Fake, much?
Just to be famous and well-known around society..
Or would you join the humble group?
Just to have more friends and a low identity..
For me, I think mixing with the humble and friendly people are better..
Unlike someone, who tries sooo fuckin' hard to fit in..
Well, I know of this person, who not only tell lies and manipulate her words..
She fakes her test & exam results just so that people around her would think she's great..
Not forgetting, shows off about her love life..
Come on!
I know some of you might be thinking, it's none of my business to bother about what other people want to say..
BUT, I pity her friends, those who look high upon her..
Issit that bad to just admit your results?
After all, that's your hard work..
Why are people so manipulative nowadays?
Just wait for your true colours to come out..
You'll regret lying all these while..
p.s Fake, much?
No comments:
Post a Comment