July 7, 2010

Racist.

My post titles are usually not related to my post..
It's always a random title..
Sorta like a conclusion of things that happen in school..
So anyways, today was quite a good day for me..
Well, definitely better than yesterday..
Yesterday sucked so badly!
They kept questioning my friend sister about my personal life..
If I don't tell you, it means it's something private and personal which I don't want you to know..
So, stop questioning them..
I hate it when my friend or sister just come up to me and say,
"They asked about him this morning during breakfast..
They
wanted to know who is he, how close are both of you"
=____________=
And this is why I choose the people who I want to tell and not want to tell..
Like my previous post, I didn't want to tell
you all because of this..
You keep questioning others about me..
Don't you trust me about choosing the people I mix with?
I'm 17 16++ years old already..
You think I'll go associate myself with some kinda
rapist or those bad people??
All I ask for is just, PLEASE RESPECT MY PRIVACY..
Don't question other people about me, behind my back!
It's very hurtful!
It gives me some kinda feeling that you don't trust me at all.
p.s I used to think life was great.. Right now for me,
LIFE IS SUCH A BITCH!

No comments: