To some person who thinks I'm gonna talk about her,
I know what you said about my parents..
I can't believe how ungrateful you would be..
At least we always give you a lift..
And you still have the guts to say such things..
You said, we would give other people a lift, and not you..
Have i ever said I DONT WANT?
It's either I CAN or I CAN'T..
You said stuffs like that and still dare to come and talk to me so nicely?
Asking me to do you a favour? You're just plain using me right?
What are you huh?
TWO FACED?
If u always do this and tell these untrue stuffs to other people just so that they could like you..
Well, I don't think you're being a true friend to anyone, are you?
Why can't you just admit your own background..
I know who you are..
It's disgusting for me to see how stupidly you PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE YOU'RE NOT in front of others..
Issit that hard to just fit in by just being urself?
Oh, and don't think i don't know what you're doing and what you're saying to others bout me..
You think they're ur friends..
Well, try harder..
They tell me what nonsense you talk bout me..
Are you like what, my mother or something?
Must I hate the person you hate?
And please, I'm trying to enjoy my high school life here..
If you have a problem with it..
Don't even look at me..
Because I know for sure, unlike me, u can't laugh in class, u can't run around like a crazy person, breaking the rules..
And if a real friend knows i break the rules, she would just keep quiet and laugh it off about it..
And not, tell the others..
Well, i know youtold complaint to the others..
From what I see, you're just unhappy with me being able to do this kinda stuffs..
Because you can't.. And if you can, with whom?
All i ask for is just, please..
If you're gonna continue being this fake person, don't ever come into my life..
I don't need a friend like you..
Go backstab untrue stuffs about me, all you want..
Somehow, they'll tell me..
:)
I wanna thank you for teaching me patience..
For teaching me to watch out for fake friends..
.
.
p.s She messed with the wrong person.
I know what you said about my parents..
I can't believe how ungrateful you would be..
At least we always give you a lift..
And you still have the guts to say such things..
You said, we would give other people a lift, and not you..
Have i ever said I DONT WANT?
It's either I CAN or I CAN'T..
You said stuffs like that and still dare to come and talk to me so nicely?
Asking me to do you a favour? You're just plain using me right?
What are you huh?
TWO FACED?
If u always do this and tell these untrue stuffs to other people just so that they could like you..
Well, I don't think you're being a true friend to anyone, are you?
Why can't you just admit your own background..
I know who you are..
It's disgusting for me to see how stupidly you PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE YOU'RE NOT in front of others..
Issit that hard to just fit in by just being urself?
Oh, and don't think i don't know what you're doing and what you're saying to others bout me..
You think they're ur friends..
Well, try harder..
They tell me what nonsense you talk bout me..
Are you like what, my mother or something?
Must I hate the person you hate?
And please, I'm trying to enjoy my high school life here..
If you have a problem with it..
Don't even look at me..
Because I know for sure, unlike me, u can't laugh in class, u can't run around like a crazy person, breaking the rules..
And if a real friend knows i break the rules, she would just keep quiet and laugh it off about it..
And not, tell the others..
Well, i know you
From what I see, you're just unhappy with me being able to do this kinda stuffs..
Because you can't.. And if you can, with whom?
All i ask for is just, please..
If you're gonna continue being this fake person, don't ever come into my life..
I don't need a friend like you..
Go backstab untrue stuffs about me, all you want..
Somehow, they'll tell me..
:)
I wanna thank you for teaching me patience..
For teaching me to watch out for fake friends..
.
.
p.s She messed with the wrong person.
No comments:
Post a Comment