And so i watched 2 movies..
Yesterday n today..
It was all seriously last minute planned..
Watched Bedtime Stories yesterday and Four Christmases 2day..
If u wanna noe da story, juz go watch it..
I have no comments..
XD
The cineplex 2day was kinda emptyy..
We were sooo fascinated by da couple seats..
HAHA.
Cos it was empty..
=.=
Suppose 2 go dreambox..
Din knew wat happened last minute..
We went to Old Town 2 eat..
And i got distracted by da ordering paper thingy again..
:P
But dis time, i conteng-ed it with LuEe..
*i'm chatting with LuEe now.. But she's off to da loo to do big business.. Haha.*
dun kill me, LuEe!! :X
Still waiting for her 2 get back..
After da movie.. Went back home..
Had donuts and milo for tea..
Watched TV a while..
And slept from 7 smtg.. Until 8.2o PM..
We were suppose 2 go polo training at 8 kayy??
So we woke up and rushed lyk hell..
LuEe was seriously lyk a pig..
Never ever try 2 wake her up.. It's painful!!
U feel lyk screaming n crying at da same time..
HAHA..
:D
*She's back frm da toilet!*
I wanna go chat with her..
I guess dat's all for today..
And oh yea,
Happy New Year!!
Wanna noe more details about today.. Just go read LuEe's blog..
Hehe..
Sayonara~!!
p.s Your way of bugging me is bringing u no where!!
MESSAGE TO OLIVER JAMES (if he reads dis):: Happy New Year.. I'm still in love with you!!
and i love you too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment