January 3, 2009

Exciting+Boring.. And this is wat u'll get..

I just watched SNSD's new album teaser on jenn's blog..
And, Whoaa!!
All of them are lyk so friggin' hot..
I promised myself and also to jenn..
I will not admire them..
But i'm afraid i will.. XD
Gotta admit..
Seriously all 9 of them are vry gawjuzzz..
Anyways, SKIP dis SNSD part..
I have better worst things to think of..
Like.. Skool's gonna reopen in few days time..
AISHHH!!! :(
And start of the stoopid tuitions.. BLABLABLA..
I love n missed n wanna go back to 2008..
Sad.. Everyone's looking forward..
I'm still stuck in da past..
:P
And i almost lost my matrix card..
If u're wondering wat's dat..
It's lyk a dog tag all IJC-ians have to where so dat u won't get demerited..
>.<
Luckily i found mine..
Screw da skool lurh.. Everytime with dis steww--peed boring system..
:S
Usually i'll be looking forward to going to skool..
But dis year, it's absolutely different..
I dun wanna go skool!!
I rather bore myself to death at home rather than be trapped in jail until 2 o clock..
Not forgetting.. I have tuitions after skool too..
It's just sooo miserable..
When will dis end??
The best part about being in skool is just dat i can meet up with my frens..
And adore Pn. Lee Fay May..
She's my idol.. i love her!
Photobucket
I wonder how will i continue my life in IJC dis year without her..
She have been my teacher since Form 1!!!
:'(
SADDDD.. I'm gonna miss you!
And i guess that's all peeps.. I dun wan my eyes 2 get teary..
XD
Take care!! I noe this is yet da stupidest post ever! HAHA.
p.s Gonna miss u when i'm in jail!!
Loads Of Love <33

No comments: