I just got my PMR results yesterday..
I'm not sad about it tho..
I think i shud be happy..
Congratulations 2 those who made it!!
:D
I did not get straight A's..
I missed Geography..
HAHAHA.. Yeap..
Go laugh all u want..
I dun care..
Like wat ppl tell me, it's not the end of the world..
So, yea.. I just gotta improve..
Good Luck 2 everyone!!
Form 4 will be a tough year..
Maybe i'll meet a whole diff group of ppl next year..
Well, who knows?
But anyways, dis year was awesome!!
I love 2008..
I love IJC..
I love 3Jingga..
I love all my frens i met dis year..
I love all my frens who are still my best friends until now..
I love my life..
I won't let one pathetis not-so-good results ruin my life!!
I believe ppl can improve..
We just have 2 work hard!!
Till then, Don't give up!!
To me, and those who did not get vry good results..
HEHE..
Thankss everyone 4 being dere when i need u..
p.s I can't live if living is without you
ily.
No comments:
Post a Comment