I get uncomfortable with the thought of mediocrity; of waking and working in the absence of meaning.
2 months here in this firm, I wouldn't say I dislike it here but we all have that one thing inside ourselves that always want to be a part of something bigger.
Something out of the ordinary.
Then again, the grass is not always greener on the other side.
In that unknown world full of possibilities, they too can be a temporal self-indulgence.
I constantly need to remind myself, that the love for what I do is also for those who benefit from it.
Its not only about recognition and gaining experience, its more about growing towards the light in the long haul so that staying alive gets easier.
But I'm learning that every steps counts, and that includes the gruelling days I wished there was some other way.
Perhaps, I am built for this.
Now back to completing that Affidavit that's taking me longer than it should be.
No comments:
Post a Comment