Amazing how fast time flies even when you're not having that much fun.
This Friday and the following Monday is a public holiday, it means longer weekend!
Honestly appreciate the weekend and nights so much. I can relax my mind and have some me time!
With this (temporary) hectic life; waking up, going to work, lunch, work again, leave office, (yoga at times), going back home.. I often thought to myself, I honestly can't bear the thought of me doing this routine everyday in the future. It's actually stressfully scary.
I want to travel, I want to go out and see the world, I want to do something memorable, I just want to have fun.
But, sigh.
Adulthood has its huge pool of responsibility which you are forced to dive in. There's no escaping.
It's definitely a trap that no one warned you about.
Till then,
The thing I really want right now? To travel, regardless of a weekend getaway or a planned trip. I just want to wake up to a whole new world to explore.
p.s visited Bangkok earlier this month, it was the best salvage.
No comments:
Post a Comment