I forgot when was the last time I actually enjoyed life without any limitations and boundaries.
I was told I need to change, to improve myself in the society, be a little bit smarter and wiser.
But instead of changing myself, why can't I just change this idiotic judgemental society?
Anything I wear, everything I do, I have to actually think three times about the consequence and be more cautious
I don't find any pleasure in denying my true self to begin with.
You may wonder why am I not trying to speak up for myself and my own life.
I did, I tried, but some people are not so accomodating then you expect them to be.
What I am is what people want me to be.
It's definitely not how I would want to pursue my life.
Till then,
I forgot what it's like to be free.
p.s Getting so caught up in this that I'm too damn close to losing myself.

1 comment:
Madam, dress and do whatever the fuck you want to. Stop pleasing others. Live your life.
Post a Comment