August 31, 2014

idk what to do.

The most satisfying thing in life is having to make other people happy.
If only humans can just keep giving and giving without expecting anything in return, I think this sort of people are the happiest.
You won't expect anything from anyone else, and no one can disappoint you.
People see the minimal joy in giving because they always expect something in return; that giving must always be paired with taking.
It's not about compromise, but it's more of doing something that makes another person happy.
The phrase, "If you're happy, then I'm happy" most of the time, is just plain bullshit.
This should be the way, but naturally in human nature, how can one be happy just by relying on someone else's happiness?
Why can't most people just settle with making other people happy, why must everyone be so selfish and relate it all back to themselves.
If everyone just keeps giving without expecting anything, naturally, they may also receive the same from other people.

I really cannot stand it when people just keep saying, "i can give you this this this, why can't you do this for me?"
If people had a heart, they will do it without even being instructed.

Till then,
Expectations are the evilest poison in the mind. It can be so great and evil that it will only disappoint you regardless of how much you get.

p.s We're all humans and I'm no exclusion from what I say. Time to practise what I preach.

No comments: