June 1, 2014

overly attached.

I realised I have to be more independent with my feelings.
I shouldn't just let it consume me or rely on someone to just let it all out.

Starting tomorrow, the new trimester will start, HM would start his job already. 
The worse part is that he has to travel down south to JB for about a week or two, every month.
It made me realise I need to be independent and learn to not rely on him so much.
I've grown to be so attached to him for the past few months (or years). 
This, coming from a Sagittarius who generally would do anything for their freedom actually means something.

What should I do?
I haven't tried not relying on someone else about my feelings in a long time.
And I haven't recently tried to manage them properly myself.
I know despite them all, the distance and the irregular meet ups, I can still go to him no matter what.
But I personally want to shake off that "habit". I do feel guilty at times.

Till then,
I'm as fickle as the weather.

p.s What would I do without you?


No comments: