June 2, 2014

June.

This afternoon HM came over to help me fold my clothes which was piling up in my wardrobe. 
I decided to take out ALLLL of my clothes and have them folded and rearranged nicely into my wardrobe.
It was really very tiring, and I gave up halfway but thank god HM was there to help me although I was walking up and down most of the time.

I have been so reluctant to do this for the past few year(s). Finally today is the day I chose to make this bold decision.
New month, new wardrobe.
Muahahaha!

Speaking of new month, the semester is starting tomorrow! 
I hate feeling the Monday blues, I used to not have classes on Monday so I sort of forgotten how that feels like.
But to look on the brighter side of it, my Monday class is only at 4 to 6pm, at least I can look forward to sleeping a little more the day before :D

Till then,
Not looking forward to much these days.

p.s "Live in the present and keep on improving", he said.

No comments: