May 27, 2014

up and down.

For the millionth time, what must I do to finally learn my lesson that overthinking kills.

It's normal that everyone has happy and sad moments, and so does everyone who argues and then eventually patch things up.
It happens.
But after every argument, yes I do feel like the relationship is stronger but I hate myself for the overthought.
If you're keeping up with this, you'll just realise I'm in a very humanly normal relationship where people argue and get through it.
In all honesty, does the relationship really gets stronger?
Or does it only provides more precedent to future misunderstandings. 
Sigh. I'm overthinking again.

Psychologically, people would definitely think an argument will strengthen the relationship.
But what people often miss out is that there's a mere possibility of shaking the foundation of an existing relationship, similar to the "wear and tear" theory.
Eventually it will be so destroyed, there's no more room for any sort of repair.
I don't want to jinx anything, but I just wish that what people say about getting through an argument is true.

Till then,
Cause I feel different.

p.s Emotions and feelings; sometimes I really hate them.

No comments: