What should you do when you realised it's too late?
Should I just change myself and the way I think?
Stupid me, it's so much easier said than done.
It's when you get hurt then you'll snapped back to reality and realised your position.
But by the time you realises it, you'll find out that it's too late and you might have fallen deep into somewhere you can't easily come out from.
Have you ever felt as if you've finally met someone who really understands you, but in a way, he or she may not understand you too.
It's so confusing.. The people who we expect the most, always doesn't react the way you want them too.
But that's just life, we have to accept every disappointment, even if it comes from the people you least expect it to.
Till then,
No, I'm definitely not happy with my decision, but I must take a step back.
p.s Because maybe a step back is just what we need.
No comments:
Post a Comment