March 3, 2014

love

Hi.

This post does not aim to make me seem poetic or as if I'm a Shakespeare wannabe.
This is the only way to keep my brains working and functioning during this semester break.
Anyways, the Internet at home is not working that well right now, so I had to take a break from my Korean drama.
I'm currently watching this k-drama called "The Man Who Came From The Stars", many people are watching it too.
Since I'm not so much of a korean fan, I just jump into the bandwagon when most people says it's good. 

Andd you know why it's good?
Because it's about love. 

Love, love, love yada yada yada.
I guess I'm in it too.
People say like a fool in love.
I honestly think that being in love doesn't make you a fool. It just makes u more human.
Everyone has a different idea of what it is;
Some people think they're in love when they have someone they can call their soulmate.
Some think loving someone is when you get to see them happy although it's with somebody else.

As for me, I guess love is when you have someone else to be there for you all the time.
When you need someone, he would just be a phone call away and is willing to drop everything else just to rush to meet you the next moment.
When he comes over till late night and gives you back rubs and massages no matter how tired he is.
When he doesn't even bother what clothes you're in, he just constantly reminds you how beautiful you are eventhough you're covered in sweat or tears.
When he just looks on at you and let out a smile while you're babbling, or acting like a complete retard in front of him.
And when he is there for you when you're sick, massaging your head when you have a headache, holding your hair into a ponytail when you vomit...
The list goes on...

Yea, that's my kind of love.
It's true there has been many ups and downs, but all in all I think loving someone and being in love is a really beautiful feeling.
I just want to cherish it for as long as possible. Life is short. You're only a fool if you missed out feeling such beautiful moments.

Till then,
I promised I'll let my guard down and love unconditionally.

p.s Thank you, LHM. 

No comments: