March 5, 2014

alcohol

I don't even know this but apparently I'm allergy to alcohol.
It's only my second time having alcohol and I still have the same effect on my body; rashes and hot flushes on my face.
Few minutes after I swallowed the last drop of alcohol, I felt my eyes start to tear a little and it felt puffy.
My face, especially my cheeks and ears felt so hot and it was emblazoned with a shade of pinkish-red.

The next day when I woke up, I started feeling the rashes on both my arms.
Thank god it only stayed on the arms. I've heard people who have rashes at the stomach area and also on the whole body..

Now the main worry is, how do I go out to the adult world and drink alcohol?
I would very much like to be only a social drinker and not more than that.
Although alcohol is generally unhealthy, I know the reasonable need of it in the mere future when I have a career and so forth.
Now that I'm so called allergy to it, I could only stick to ice lemon tea or plain water the whole time.
And I'm not even in favour of coffee.

Till then,
Why do I have such a boring taste for beverages.

p.s Alcohol also makes people feel light-headed, worst feeling ever. 

No comments: