Have you ever tried so hard to do something, like explaining yourself.
Or defending yourself so hard that no matter how much you try, nothing ever changes?
It hurt doesn't it?
But the question is, why does it always happen to me?
Why does everything I do somehow always amount to a mistake, or is it only because in your eyes I always fail to do the right thing?
I make this decision, either yes or
no, it's still wrong to you.
Till then,
I definitely do not think it's only a matter of compromising or giving and taking.
p.s I just want it to stop. Sigh.

1 comment:
Hi! Not that i know what you're going through but i believe in life, we pretty much meet people who we cant live up to their expectations. Its like trying so hard to come to know that it is never gonna be right. We cant do much about what people think or how people is gonna accept us and things we do. So, cheer up and smile because when people turn it down, there will also always be someone who accept it. You'll do just fine. Smile! ✌️
Your reader
Post a Comment