June 6, 2013

midnight sobs.

It seems like I cannot make anything right. 
Everything I do for you, I lack in something, or I ignore certain facts.
How many times will it take for me to make things right? Just the way you want them to be?
I really hate feeling this way; worthless.
I always feel as if I'm not worthy for you.
I've never thought I'd feel this way ever.
I was brought up in a way that people around me always reminded me of the strong independent girl I was. 
I knew back then, that I was enough because my family, friends and people around me made me feel that way.
Now things have changed. I have changed but I guess it wasn't enough for you.

After everything I've done for you, I know it may not be big and significant, but I guess none of those would ever be enough for you.
Nothing I did was ever enough for you.
I feel worthless, like I do not deserve to be in the position I am currently in.
And it's not because I don't deserve it, but because I am not worthy.
All I get is complains and rants from you about how useless I am.

Should I just continue and live like this knowing everything I do for you will never be enough?

Till then,
I just want you to know that it really hurts me to the core and this feeling is unbearable.

p.s My best intentions are not enough. Nothing is enough to keep you appreciative of my presence.

No comments: