June 19, 2013

an hour after one a.m

Have been so busy lately since the semester started. 
It's almost 2AM already but I just have the time to blog now, at this time of the night.
If you're wondering, I'm not busy with my studies at all :|
Which is quite disappointing because that has always been my priority.
However, I'm trying my best to get all the other things done asap so that I can snuck my head out of this stress bubble and just breathe a little.

On a lighter note, swimming training started today! :)
I've been unable to attend trainings the whole of last semester due to the clashing of the sessions with my taekwondo cocu practise.
So, it felt really good to be back in the water and doing what I love; swim.
But I'll be definitely expecting muscle aches tomorrow. LOLLLL

Till then,
This don't seem like an update. 

p.s No person is perfect. If you're expecting perfection, you should just wait for pigs to fly. But one thing for sure, everyone's working towards perfection.

No comments: