Hello, once again!
Happy Friday :D
I curled my hair.
I don't know what was I thinking, but all I knew is that, if it's ugly, I could revert back to my old hairstyle anytime lol
Perks of having a hairstylist mom :D
I think I'll like my hair though it still needs a lot of getting used to.
Went out with them secondary school girls just now in the evening.
Had so much fun catching up with them and laughing all the way.
Went to the arcade after that to play THE HOUSE OF DEAD 4 with Brenda.
I love that game so much. By far, my favourite game in the arcade.
We both achieved such high score!
Hopefully the next time we play, we would be better!
Let's hope I don't wear out the gun xD
Till then,
Such a YOLO day :)
p.s The sweetest things are sometimes hidden behind the bitter moments.


No comments:
Post a Comment