Have been spending my past few days at the SUKIPT competition.
It's a sports competition among the Higher Education Institutions and other Universities.
This year was the first year it is held so I wouldn't exactly expected it to be perfect, but I think it was just okay.
LOL
The effort put in the competition, was quite good actually.
Adding that the Opening Ceremony was beyond grand, with fireworks, march past and many others.
We even received free pizzas from the organizers :P
I took part in a few swimming events but I wasn't cut out, or in shape to even deserve a medal.
Had been slacking throughout the whole semester break last month, so i didnt expect me to be in top condition haha :D
On a happier note, it's November already!
The year 2013 is just about 60 days away.
Putting the 'end-of-the-world ideology' aside, I'm actually looking forward to it
Teeheeeee :P
Till then,
I wanna go on a journey, with you.
p.s Breaking the rules and principles as I go. In a good way, definitely (:




No comments:
Post a Comment