Once again, it's the 8th of November.
It's your birthdayyy, Miaw Jyi! :D
You're still in UK, and i'm still here in Malaysia ):
I really wish we could celebrate your birthdays together back here in Malaysia.
Please complete your course as soon as possible and come back here alright!
Anyways, I know your age is always a sensitive topic for you.
Hahah.
But don't worry, your appearance does not even portray your age at all.
Stay cool and awesome with those funky hairstyles of yours :p
Cause, truth is, you look good in every hairstyle.
I'm sorry we couldn't meet up the last time you were around.
I was too caught up in my finals and when it was over, you already had to go back to UK ):
Anyhooo, screw those miles, I hope we can still keep in touch with each other often.
I'm constantly updating myself with those awesome song covers of yours. I love your voice.
Please don't ever stop singing~
So once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAYY and i'm sorry I couldn't get you anything.
You seem to have everything already lol.
But I promise, the next time you're back, I'll make it up to you :D
Till then,
More than a friend, a big sister.
p.s Thank you for everything you've done for me; the birthday song, being my listener, giving me advices. I know a blog post is simply not enough.

No comments:
Post a Comment