when you have class at 9AM but you woke up at 8:30AM.
Yeap, me right now.
I probably won't make it to class already, unless I have a bullet train or something..
So screw it, I shall miss my morning class and go to campus later for my 11AM class.
For the fact that I slept at 2:30AM last night, I'm not surprised this happened.
: \
I had a rather rough night last night, I said things I wasn't suppose to say.
To whom it may concerned, I'm very sorry, my biggest apology.
Have you ever felt like telling someone everything and at the same time, just shut up and not tell anything at all cause you're afraid you make matters worse?
But when you decide to clear your mind, when you want to make things clear, you end up screwing the whole thing?
Sad story of my life.
I just wish nothing changes, but I know it's hard to act like nothing ever happened either.
I was just this close.
Till then,
I need people to remind me over and over again, that nothing's worth my sadness.
p.s Cause whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly.

No comments:
Post a Comment