Just realised I tend to ask why a lot, and question almost everything around me most of the time.
:P
So, Your Highness is back on top.
Started my day in a not so good way, as you can see, I skipped class.
Today would be the first time in this semester I skip class. I'm a good student after all.
But I'm feeling much better at the moment.
Good thing about skipping class is that you can enjoy a good breakfast with the whole family.
:)
You know what they say? Make the best out of everything, everyday!
Swimming session today was fun :)
It was raining at the Krubong public pool area, adding that there weren't many high rise building there, I saw beams of lightning bolts repeating in the sky.
So cantik!
Nature has so much beauty..
Till then,
Everyday is a new beginning.
p.s Don't settle for less than you deserve. ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment