Hello all!
Happy Tuesday! :))
Today was srsly a typical day with the family. Which is a good thing.. :D
After so long, I finally went to Yoga today.
LOL
Decided I needed some real exercise as my health is being such a bitch for these few days.
I don't even know why.
This morning, I felt a little bit better than yesterday already. And I even tweeted I hope I feel even better by noon.
But no, guess what? I developed a fever in the afternoon. FML TTM : \
Took a short nap and then the fever miraculously disappeared.
:P
I'm currently in the process of understanding my body and my health.
Haha.
Went for Yoga and dinner with the family at night and currently feeling much better hee :)
Till then,
Laughter is the best medicine. Indeed, it is :D
p.s Keeping the faith; that tomorrow will be a better a day.
That everything will be better.



No comments:
Post a Comment