So this week's episode of Gossip Girl and Glee just came out..
And all I can say is, they were great! :D
Glee, "Asian F", was one of the best episodes so far.
The songs were great.. and Mike Chang! :)
Gossip Girl a little bit too much of drama but this part of the episode made me melt. LOL
" Blair : What if I lose everything?
Dan : You'll still have me "
Dan : You'll still have me "
Unusual to see the Dan and Blair pairing but nevertheless, sweet as ever! :P
Anyhooo, today was a reasonably good day for me.
Feeling much much better already! :)
Was suppose to go and take my HPV jab this morning but then the doctor said I couldn't cause I was on antibiotics. LOL
So yea, next week it is!
:D
I did not nap today. Which is something to be happy about.
Having the fact that I slept almost the whole day yesterday : \
Lifeless TTM, I know.
But on a happier note, the fever is gone!
;)
Till then,
I promise you, I'll learn from my mistakes.
p.s If you're not getting what you want, you're just embarrassed and afraid to go out of your comfort zone.

No comments:
Post a Comment