So it's Friday again; the day I do not have classes!
I spent my day with the awesome Shirinnah, Mel and Jia Yee.
;)
And the couple of the day.
Nyahahaha!
So the four of us went to watch In Time. Justin Timberlake yo!
It was one heck of a good movie, trust me..
:D
And the best part's, Alex Pettyfer is in it too!!
He's one of the bad guy in the show, but nevertheless hot as evahh.
OM NOM NOM.
Walked around after the movie and happened to pass by this pet shop filled with free-running puppies.
So so so so cute, I tell you!
And the boss was super friendly, she allowed us to carry the puppies and play with them LOL
I love this toy poodleee! Cute ttm.
There were about 10 puppies altogether, all 2 months old and just arrived at the pet store today.
We were in luck. XD
But too bad most of them were already sold to others. And not like I could get one.
I have my two babies at home, and that's more than what I could ever ask for!
;)
Till then,
You know you're made for more so don't be afraid to move.
p.s Follow your heart, it's never wrong ;)
p.s Follow your heart, it's never wrong ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment