October 29, 2011

BLESSINGS

I realized I haven't been counting my blessing for quite some time, and that needs to be changed.


  • A day well spent with the family!
  • TYG for the good weather ; at least it's not so hot and stuffy :)
  • Managed to complete my Business Management presentation slides today.
  • Eating ice-cream everyday :D
  • Watched Cinderella with Maine this afternoon. The movie was great! And I relived my childhood for that moment. LOL
  • The awesome feeling when playing a new song on the guitar.
  • Currently watching Terra Nova on TV and it seems like an interesting TV series. Looking forward to the other episodes!
  • Don't bother making space in your heart for someone who doesn't make an effort to stay.

  • Till then, 
    Express thanks whenever a good thing comes into your life.

    p.s A dream is a wish your heart makes.

    No comments: