September 24, 2011

SUNNY SATURDAY 8D

So today was indeed a good day.
Giving myself a mini break over the weekend before I sit for my last 2 papers next week.
Finished my 4th paper yesterday, which is General Principles of Law.
Was veryyy proud of myself cause I managed to memorize the cases and sections in the Act.
:D
Whether I applied it correctly on the exam is a whole different story, hah!

Anyhoot, my whole day was well spent!
Cousin from Singapore came down and we brought them around..
Melaka is such an interesting place. I love my city!
Haha..
We even dropped by at the pet shop. I just can't content myself.
The cuteness, ahh! :O
I wanna have another dog! :P
LOL. Greedy TTM.

The cousin! :)

And oh, Glee Season 3 is awesomeness to the max.
Can't get enough of Blaine! :P
HEEE! :D

Till then,
You make me happy.

p.s You're the one that got away first. Very, very slowly.

No comments: