YES, ONE MISERABLE PAPER LEFT!
This Saturday morning, 11AM, I'll be freee!
Will be having a 2 weeks break after that :D :D
Still have nothing planned throughout my holiday yet, but oh well, if you're reading this, and you have plans for me, please let me know.
I'll be very delighted to oblige! :P
So yea, just a brief recap of what happened for the past few days..
First and foremost, yours truly is BRACES FREEEE! xD
I can smile wideeeeeeely now! HEE! :D
I did my Malaysian Legal History paper this morning and honestly speaking, the first section was fine..
But up until the second section, I literally ranted and bullshit-ed A LOT! I even created my own cases :)
SHA-NISSE GEMPAK LIKE THAT! :P
But it's over, so I shall refrain myself from talking about it any further or I might end up crying :)
So yea, Introduction to Law, the one and only last miserable paper left!
I have to get back to studying soon, but I thought I would reassure everyone that I'm still alive and well!
If you don't care whether I'm dead or alive you shouldn't be stumbling upon my blog, I suggest you just click the X button on the top right corner of your screen. Thanks!
Haha!
:D
Till then,
I can't snack on food already, having the fact that I have retainers on and I'm supposed to take it out only when I'm eating. Sad life :((
p.s Cause I set fire in the rain.

No comments:
Post a Comment