May 15, 2011

My simple Sundayy.

I went SKE temple this morning for the briefing about tomorrow's Wesak procession.. 
:D
I used to join the street collection every year.. Except this year, my friends and I decided to join the Water Distribution team.. 
It's gonna be both fun and tiring at the same time! LOL.
I AM PREPARED! :P
After that, I came home and watched CSI!! Yayy! My all time favourite!
CSI makes my Sunday complete.. c:
 I went to my temple in Klebang after that with Lotte and my mom to help out cause they were srsly in need of help to prepare for the Wesak Day puja..
Soooo many things to do.. Stayed there for hours until dinner time. XD
Went dinner with my family and then went supper with Maine's friends at Station 1..
And now I'm back home!

Till then,
I didn't want to make a big fuss about it. But I shall say this, I was disappointed.

p.s I heard our song on the radio just now and then memories came flooding again.

No comments: