May 14, 2011

BLESSINGS

  • Super early start! :D TYG for free breakfast! XD
  • Went out with JiaYing, MeiYong and YuinKei.. No movie this time! We just walked and talked.. Talked A LOT about LOVEE! :D And again, I really love love!
  • I gave out Hershey Kisses! Like a Santa Claus! :P
  • YuinKei said I made her feel better yesterday when she was sad! Thank you for relying on me! You know I'm always here for you, babe!
  •  Had vegetarian dinner with family and some other friends from the temple.. :) Caught up with friends I haven't met in a long long long time! :D
  • Talking Tom never fails to make me happy!! XD
  • TYG for music. I just can't live without them!

Till then,
I understand others more and more each day.
 
p.s Is it too late to go back? Or is this the end?

No comments: