Thursday, April 28 @ 12:08 PM
was a very unusual and unforgettable day..I swear I will never ever forget this day in my life.
Yesterday evening I went for a movie with Celine and Janine..
Watched Limitless at 6.15PM.. The show was not bad..
Headed to MP to eat dinner after the movie and then left for my house..
We sat in the car and talked for almost 30 minutes until Jan decided to come down of the car and go for a walk around my house..
After a few steps towards my house, we heard this freaking loud explosion..
At first I thought it was fireworks.. Well, it sounded like that.
-____-
Few seconds later, the explosion continued and it became louder..
We walked nearer to my house only to realise that there were sparks from underneath the roof outside my room balcony..
The lights of my house and all the other houses were flickering..
I didn't know what to do at that moment.
The explosion sound was still constantly repeating itself..
The three of us just stood outside my house and looked around..
People from the condominium were looking out the window to watch what was happening..
People from the condominium were looking out the window to watch what was happening..
Few seconds later,the whole stretch of houses were in darkness..
Yea I was dumbfounded. I stood there, I couldn't felt my limbs. How can so many things happened in just a blink of an eye..
Neighbours started coming out of their houses as their electricity supply were also tripped off..
I started panicking when I saw smoke coming out from the roof.. I tried to not look but the smell of the smoke was bloody choking my system!
Sucks to stay at the first house cause there's where all the main wires are.
The fire brigade and some other TnB people climbed up the roof and i didn't know what they did after that..
Things went back to normal after that.
I saw the cause of the sparks.. It was this fat and huge wire with a diameter of about 5cm.. The insulator was srsly worn out and melted..
Looked like roasted marshmallows.
Haha :D
Things went back to normal after that.
I saw the cause of the sparks.. It was this fat and huge wire with a diameter of about 5cm.. The insulator was srsly worn out and melted..
Looked like roasted marshmallows.
Haha :D
All I know is I was very disturbed at that moment and TYG Celine and Janine were there to keep me company..
TYG nothing happened to my family and my neighbourhood.
Till then,
TYG nothing happened to my family and my neighbourhood.
Till then,
p.s Life is a blessing so seriously start living like it is. Anything can happen.

No comments:
Post a Comment