April 28, 2011

Foood.

 Thursday, April 28 @ 10:24 PM
Blessings : 
  •  I'm alive.
  • God answers my prayers :D
  • I was able to wake up at 6.30AM yesterday to go to work.. 
  • Spent time with Janine and Celine yesterday evening..

  • The strength and courage of mine to put every small matter aside and continue living my life.
  • I went to swim today just to keep track on my health cause I've been eating eating and eating non stop.
  • I'm always hungry. Thank you for the food!
  • I'm craving for snacks like a mad girl :S
  • TYG for letting me have caring and wonderful friends.. Friends who don't mind getting scolded for going home late just so that they can accompany you when you're in need.
  • Helped Shirinnah reunite with her purse :D God bless the honest soul out there.
  • Gleee Episode 18-Born This Way! Awesomeness overload! :D
  • Ice-cream!
Till then,
I love to eat.

p.s After I fell in love with you, I fell in love with my life.

No comments: